joi, 24 aprilie 2014

What do you do to be a successful person?

Today I felt lost. I didn't know which is my aim, or my passion. I have so many activities I like, that I don't know which ones are relevant. I want a successful career and I learn everyday, but is not enough. All the books tell you that you should know exactly what you want to become, what you'll do in 5 or 10 years. I used to know, but I don't anymore. I used to know step by step which is the final destination, but now I am confused. I like many things and I get bored of things very quickly. I like to learn more and more. I want to know about almost everything. I want to be complete. I want a piece of this and a piece of that. For me a successful person is a person complete. I want to be successful inside not only outside. I learn everyday to be a successful person, I try to see my defects, and to improve my qualities. I learned today, that some of us shouldn't know all the road, it's enough to know 100 meters in front of us, and in time we'll see gradually our life mission.

Niciun comentariu: